- Long and short hair design
- Dimensional Coloring
- Hair Talk Hair Extensions
- Finishing and styling for all hair types
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Men’s Design & Barbering w/ Redken Artist Shawn Matthew Stearns (September 2021)
- Creative Coloring with Balayage” with Global Redken Colorist Sami Skinner (June, 2021)
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC, and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September 2018)
- New Talent Continuing Education w/ Redken Educator Leah Hanson
- Graduate of Aveda Institute of Tampa Bay.
Getting to know Amberly...
Click on the Plus Sign below to learn more about the Artist
“If you cant fly, then run. If you cant run, then walk. If you cant walk, then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“All Music. Top 3: hip hop, country, pop
“Wabi-Sabi – A way of thinking that focuses on finding beauty within the imperfections of life and accepting the natural cycle of growth and decay.”
“I enjoy a lot of movies so I don’t have a favorite, but I watched Happy Feet multiple times in a row when it was released.”
“Carrie Underwood and Selena Gomez.”
“You are part of a team. There are always people willing to help or offer advice.”
“Spaghetti and Tostitos w/ salsa.”
“I enjoying playing intricate board games. Civilization, Talisman….etc. Current Favortie is Dice Throne.”