Specializing in: Pure Multi-dimensional color patterns, Vibrant long-lasting hair colors, Precision bob styles, Textured cuts, Razor cuts, Creative suggestions for change, Enhancing volume in fine hair
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September,2018)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept, 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct, 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Three day class focusing on the latest design and hair color trends including: balayage (hi-lighting hair through hair painting) to mid-length and long bobs ("Lobs") with Redken's Award Winning Educational Facilitators, Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Current Trends and Color Class with Lauren Hagen (Nov, 2014)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August, 2014)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcano (August, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013)
- Advanced cutting class with Redken artist, Brayden Pellitier (October, 2012)
- Hands on Color Correction Class with Patrick Fitzwater, International Redken Platform Artist (2012)
- Pureology Finishing and Upstyling (2012)
Getting to know Amanda...
What/Who inspires you?
"With hair - My Guest. In life - my mom."
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
What is your favorite music?
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Having beautiful hair and style makes you feel confident which in turn changes how you view life itself."
What is your favorie movie?
"Now and Then."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Carrie Underwood and Rihanna."
How many years have you been in this industry?
"My first job was a shampoo girl at the age of 16 which was about 9 years ago...time flies when you are having fun!"
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I am borderline obsessed with Hello Kitty!"
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"The Thai restaurant across from my apartment- amazing!"