Specializing in: Precision Hair Cutting, Texture Cutting, Dimensional Hair Color, Make-up Application, Special Occasion Styles, Great Lengths Hair Extension and Design, Curl Reducing and Straightening Services, Permanents
Certifications and Additional Education:
- Redken Certified Hair Colorist
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Redken Symposium, Las Vegas (Jan, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct, 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept, 2015)
- Three day class focusing on the latest design and hair color trends including: balayage (hi-lighting hair through hair painting) to mid-length and long bobs ("Lobs") with Redken's Award Winning Educational Facilitators, Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August, 2014)
Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcono (August, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013)
- Certified Pureologist (Feb 2011)
- Redken Exchange Academy Advanced Color Class (NYC)
- Vidal Sassoon Academy for Advanced Cutting (Los Angeles)
- Make-up Courses:
- Jane Iredale University's Skin Care and Cosmetic Application Class
- Jane Iredale Bridal and Fashion Techniques Masters Class
Getting to know Crystal...
"You don't look good, we don't look good!" -Vidal Sassoon
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I'm a fantastic painter."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"Shopping at Kohl's."
Which celebrity do you think always has great hair or renders great style?
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"Wings and fries."
What is your favorite music?