Specializing in: Precision hair cutting, Long and short hair design, Finishing & styling for all hair types, Creative Multi-Dimensional Color Placement, Natural Dimensional Blondes
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC, and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept, 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct 2016)
- Redken Color Knowledge with Leah Hanson (August 2016)
- Participated in weekly classes with Redken 5th Avenue's, Leah Hanson, to refine my skills and ensure the best experience for my guests
- Graduated from The Aveda Institute of Clearwater with an Above and Beyond award
Getting to know Mackenzie...
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Everything has beauty."
“Hold the vision, trust the process."
What/Who inspires you?
"Pema Chӧdrӧn and Lauren Conrad."
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"Outgoing friendly environment with teamwork."
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite music?
"I love all music."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"Ice cream for breakfast."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I played the oboe from elementary school through high school."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?