Specializing in: Precision hair cutting, Dry Cutting & Texturizing, Cutting and Styling Fine Hair, Long and short hair design, Finishing & styling for all hair types, Men's Haircutting and Grooming, Creative Multi-Dimensional Color Placement, Natural Dimensional Blondes
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC, and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September 2018)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Redken Color Knowledge with Leah Hanson (November 2015)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Participated in weekly classes with Redken 5th Avenue's Leah Hanson to refine my skills and ensure the best experience for my guests
- Graduated from The Aveda Institute of Clearwater
Getting to know Lissett...
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Confidence breeds beauty."
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"What I love most about working at Salon West is the amazing work environment that Mike and Laura have created for our team, also having the opportunity of working beside talented and artistic stylists, and being able to refine my skills with the amazing continued education that Salon West provides."
What is your favorite movie?
"500 days of Summer, Little Miss Sunshine, and Dirty Dancing."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"T.V. sitcoms are my guilty pleasure."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Zooey Deschanel and Jennifer Aniston."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?