Specializing in:I love finishing and ironwork, women's short hair(pixies, lobs, bobs, etc), dry cutting & texturizing, curly and ethnic hair (color, cut, style), fantasy color, multidimensional color, color correction.
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC, and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September 2018)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June 2018)
- Aveda Full Spectrum Deep color class with John Benedetto (October 2017)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Extensive Salon West "New Talent" training with Redken artists, Leah Hanson & Amber Brockway
- Aveda graduate
Getting to know Kacie...
What is your beauty philosophy?
“If you look good, you feel good."
“If at first you don't succeed, order pizza." -Author Unknown
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"It's my home away from home, I found my Florida family."
What is your favorite movie?
What is your guilty pleasure?
"Chocolate covered strawberries."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Queen B aka Beyoncé."
What's your favorite music?
"Good music is good music; I don't discriminate."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I graduated high school early."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
Who inspires you?
"My coworkers; to see the drive, the passion, and the nonstop creativity keeps me motivated and pushing to always be the best that I can be."