Specializing in: Long hair design, dimensional color, natural dimensional blonde, balayage, ombré & sombre, braiding & upstyling, finishing & styling for all hair types.
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC, and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September 2018)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June 2018)
- Aveda Full Spectrum Deep color class with John Benedetto (October 2017)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Extensive Salon West "New Talent" training with Redken artists, Leah Hanson & Amber Brockway
- Aveda Artistic Team (2016-2017)
- Aveda graduate
Getting to know Amber...
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Love yourself & be your own beautiful."
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"We’re all like a big family; not just coworkers."
What is your favorite movie?
"The Nightmare Before Christmas."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"Coffee & Gilmore Girls."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Demi Lovato & Rihanna."
What's your favorite music?
"Anything I can sing & dance to."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I played clarinet for six years."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?