Specializing in: Creative fashion colors, balayage, and natural highly textured hair
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September,2018)
- Beachside Blondes by Aveda (June, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Aveda Color Magic Class
- Aveda Demi Plus Color Line Class
- Highly Textured Hair Class w/Aveda Global Artistic Director, Tippi Shorter
- VoMor Tape-In Extensions Class
- Keratin Complex Class
Getting to know Jackie...
What/Who inspires you?
"Ian Michael Black, Sam Villa, Oprah, and my mom."
"If you're not working towards building your own dreams, you're probably helping someone else build their own."
What is your favorite music?
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Everyone has something beautiful about them; we're just enhancing what's already there."
What is your favorie movie?
"Any of the Friday movies."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"So cliche but, Beyonce! She is timeless."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"Binge watching nature documentaries."
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"The team atmosphere and the commitment to further education."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I'm a hardcore band nerd."