Specializing in: Long and short hair design. Dimensional Coloring - blonding, balayage, ombre. Hair Talk Hair Extensions. Finishing and styling for all hair types
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September,2018)
- New Talent Continuing Education w/ Redken Educator Leah Hanson
- Graduate of Aveda Institute of Tampa Bay.
Getting to know Amberly...
"If you cant fly, then run. If you cant run, then walk. If you cant walk, then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
What is your favorite music?
“All Music. Top 3: hip hop, country, pop"
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Wabi-Sabi - A way of thinking that focuses on finding beauty within the imperfections of life and accepting the natural cycle of growth and decay."
What is your favorie movie?
"I enjoy a lot of movies so I dont have a favorite, but I watched Happy Feet multiple times in a row when it was released."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Carrie Underwood and Selena Gomez."
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"You are part of a team. There are always people willing to help or offer advice."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"Spaghetti and Tostitos w/ salsa."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I enjoying playing intricate board games. Civilization, Talisman....etc. Current Favortie is Dice Throne."