Specializing in: Long and short hair designs, pretty natural colors with dimensions. Hair extensions and anything to enhance your natural beauty.
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced education cut-color -Sean Goddard (2019)
- Matrix Advanced color artistic design - Christopher Benson (2018)
- Color Masters advanced - John Bendetto (2018)
- Extension certified - (2018)
- Aveda Demi Advanced - Lenny Strands (2017)
- Precession cutting - Premier (2017)
- Pravana Color Masters - Premier (2017)
- Kevin Murphy Certified (2017)
- The Masters Advanced education - Kevin Murphy (2016)
- Brazilian Blow out certificate (2015)
- Hair Color magic - Lupe Voss (2014)
- Advanced training in Aveda's Deep line - John Marcotte (2013)
Getting to know Sharlene..
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Dress to impress. If you look great you feel great!"
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"The work environment that has been created. The push for striving to be better and the continuing education. I love the artistic team I work with and the support our company has for one another."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"A large bacon, jalpeno and pineapple pizza and binge watching tv shows."
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
What's your favorite music?
"Dance, Jazz and Country, I truly love all Music. Music is the answer for setting moods for me."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I was a competitive cheerleader for 17 years and I love to dance!"
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"Mexican and Thai anything HOT"
What is your favorite movie?
"Dirty Dancing and Pretty Women"
Who inspires you?
My son inspires me to be the best person I can be and to always do my best.
"Your heart knows the way, Turn in that direction" - Rumi