Specializing in: Blondes, Balayage, and creative colors.
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Cutting education with Brayden Pelletier
- Spa Ritual training
- Cliove education on curls with international team
- Cliove Keratin certification
- VOMOR extension certification
- Cutting education with Natulique international team
- Balayage technique education with Natulique
- Natulique certification
- OWAY certification
- Color theory education with Natulique
- Color theory education with Simply Organic
- Aveda Graduate (2017)
- Aveda Artistic Team (2016-2017)
Getting to know Shae..
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Above all variations of beauty, the purest beauty one can possess comes from within."
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
"I have created amazing lifelong friendships. All of my coworkers are extremely supportive and encouraging."
What is your guilty pleasure?
Lorrrrd I cannot get enough of key lime pie!"
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
"Alicia Keys! I absolutely love her."
What's your favorite music?
"I listen to a variety of music but the genre that stays on my radio is definitely country."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"I would have to say a medium rare steak with a side of fried pickles dipped in ranch."
“Anything is possible with enough coffee and dry shampoo!”
Who inspires you?
"My mom, Eric Thomas, and Les Brown."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I LOVE antique shopping, anything rugged and old that contains a history to it will instantly capture my heart."
What is your favorite movie?
"Probably the Avengers series"