Specializing in: Highlighting and Dimensional Haircoloring, Hair Design for Fine Hair, Finishing and Iron Work, Coppola Keratin Soothing Complex, Razor Cuts for Long & Short Hairstyles, Short hair design, Longer layered hair design, Personalizing color and haircut to each guest's skin tone, face shape and hair type.
Certifications and Additional Education:
- Redken Certified Hair Colorist
- Certified Pureologist
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept, 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct, 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Current Trends and Color Class with Lauren Hagen (Nov, 2014)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August, 2014)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcano (August, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013)
- Advanced cutting class with Redken artist, Brayden Pellitier (October, 2012)
- Hands on Color Correction Class with Patrick Fitzwater, International Redken Platform Artist (2012)
- Pureology Finishing and Upstyling (2012)
Getting to know Brandi...
What/Who inspires you?
"My mom, she is my hero. She has believed in me with all that I do."
Which celebrity do you think always has great hair or renders great style?
"Lauren Conrad, Kim Kardashian, and Rihanna and Carrie Underwood."
What is your favorite movie?
What's your favorite type of music?
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I played softball for 13 years and was able to travel to many places due to that."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your beauty philosophy?
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone has seen it."